||8 years plus
||As per industry standard
|No. of positions
||Golang, Django, Flask, Redis, memcache, Postgres, Celery, Dynamo DB, Hadoop, SNS/SQS, AWS lambda, Nginx, Kamailio, FreeSWITCH, SIP, WebRTC, Linux, Android, iOS, Git, AWS, Docker.
- Own and implement features.
- Lead a team of 5-8 members.
- Performance, Security and Usability goals are in DNA.
- Full ownership and accountability of microservices which includes day-to-day operations and maintenance.
- Business and technical Metric definitions and reviews.
- Drive CI & CD.
- Evaluate technologies and development stacks for API based platform which scales to 100,000 transactions per second.
- Perform push-button deployments of any version of the software to any environment on demand.
- Own end to end life cycle of the product from requirement analysis, design, development, test, release and maintenance.
- Develop reusable tools/libraries.
- Identify opportunities for automation and collaboration points.
- Continuously improve cycle time, throughput, and code quality.
- Continuously improve value-adding-activities/non-value-adding activities ratio.
- Must have worked on any one or more : Golang, Django, Flask, Redis, memcache, Postgres, Celery, DynamoDB, Nginx, Linux, Git, AWS, Docker.
- Proficient in at-least one OO language: Golang/Python(preferred) / Java.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Excellent microservices pattern understanding.
- Ability to define cross core contracts and bring them to closure through collaboration.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience working with AWS components [EC2, S3, SNS, SQS].
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good aptitude in multi-threading and concurrency concepts.
- Working knowledge of Git and proficiency with at-least one build server: Jenkins / Travis / Bamboo.
- Experience with AWS is a plus.
- Experience with atleast one of these FreeSWITCH, Asterisk, Kamilio.